Saturday, September 11, 2010

CALL

Computer Assisted Language Learning is defined as the use of a computer in the teaching or learning of a second or foreign language. CALL, in fact, brings four major advantages in its train: motivation, authenticity, critical learning skills, and adapting learning to the student.

I have provided you here with some useful and resourceful CALL-related links. I hope you find them of great benefit and help.

APACALL Asia-Pacific Association for Computer-Assisted Language Learning that claims the opportunity to use communication technologies in learning, teaching and research.

The History of CALL A PDF file of an introduction to the development of the Computer-Assisted Language Learning.

Computer Assisted Language Learning An international Journal.

ReCALL Journal of EUROCALL.

CALL: Its Scope and Limits A speech by Frank Berberich at the Toyohashi JALT chapter meeting.

Authoring in CALL Links to authoring systems for CALL.

CALL for Teachers Computer Assisted Language Learning for Teachers.

12 comments:

Milad said...

hiya Zahra,

This post was really great!

I'm up-to-date!

I'd be glad if u come over...

Waiting...

tnx

Anonymous said...

Dear Zahra,

actully I was looking for scuh links. Thank you for providing them for us. I like the beautiful colors of your blog too.

Zahra said...

Dear Visitor,

I am glad to hear you like the blog and find the links useful.

Raheleh said...

Dear zahra,

Sorry it seems I have forgotten to write my name. it was Raheleh

Zahra said...

My dear pal,

It is always good to hear from you. THANKS

Anonymous said...

i think that learning is good for who work more of his life at behind of computer!!

chardivary said...

i have a translation on my web
please tell me what do you think about it


hi honey,where are you?
i really miss you

thanks for these useful nice
kissssssssss

M.Amin said...

hi,
how are you?
congratulations on the new theme...

Zahra said...

Hello and thanks for your kindness :)

Sababoy said...

I enjoyed reading your weblog and I'm happy for it. Stop by mine and tell your opinion about my nighttime notes and translations.

Best regards

moslem said...

hi
i'm up

Milad said...

با درود بی کــــــــــــــــران[گل]

زبان مدرن (بتا)با تحولاتی چشمگیر منتظر نظرات سازنده ی شماست!

شما را به نظر سنجی مدرنانه! دعوت میکنم!

موفق و پیروز باشید!